Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hockey over NOT.... we had a phone call about my middle son to see if he would like to join the peewee team traveling to Saskatoon, so In two weeks my husband and son will be heading off. This is so not is our plans it is not financially in our plans but he never gets to go on any trips but now with his dad home he can so who am I to say NO. The weather is so unpredictable we went to Kamloops for parts for the logging truck and we hit ice, rain and snow. The wind was so bitter cold when we got home I went outside to check the animals then I started on the kitchen we washed the walls next is primer then paint. It is a little over whelming so I had to dive in head first so I would not chicken out.
The other day I sorted my wool and put it in containers so the glass room where I weave is much tidier but I kinda miss admiring all my lovely colours of wool. On my way to Kamloops I started crocheting a face cloth in natural cotton colours something simple and mindless and enough to keep my from being a back seat driver. Must run we are finishing putting the flooring in my son's room.

No comments: