Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today was a very special day my oldest daughter won a scholarship from Minor hockey for $500.00. I am so pleased for her doors are opening for her and all her hard work is paying off. We all managed to keep it a secret personally I hate secrets but this was a safe and good one. She was among two others who also won one boy she has gone to school with since kindergarten and the other is her boy friend. I am so happy for all of them.
So for the painting end my son's room is done, my living room is done, one part of my hall is done, my kitchen is done and my family room is done. I have four chairs to paint tomorrow then I may take a break but my children would like their bathroom done so maybe this weekend if I can fit in a hockey tournament, soccer tournament, barn dance and a trip to Saskatoon Sask.
My new goats are wonderful they are slowly getting to know my a couple just can't resist coming up and some look at me like I am crazy. I talk loud to my animals and I sing when I do chores I hate to see them get scared when they have not heard me approach them. My miserable ram is still ramming the fence it just needs to hang in there another week until we can ship him out. I must run talk to you all soon

No comments: