Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm back I have had to stay off the computer because over Spring Break my children were all using the Internet and we were very close to over using our time limit so that was the reason for the break. I have been painting my son's room it looks cool red and almond new blue bedding and better yet new flooring. They have this 12x12 flooring that just sticks down very cool very easy, very cheap Sal if your reading this just the boot room we did.
When I do stuff to my house it reminds me of my sisters who are very, very cool. My one sister taught me jump in and try something like the flooring, painting and make everything you do like a holiday. Even if we are going outside look around and take the most of the walk. Now my other sister when you visit her you feel like you've been on a holiday no matter what is going on she is fun and full of life.
We had two new babies yesterday and now we are down to the last two and they are so slow, slower than molasses it is crazy. We are off to the auction next weekend if all goes as planned and the Easter Bunny just might show up at our house we have been very good.

No comments: