Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Brrr....It's cold outside

Today the sun was shining bright but it was very cold all day. While I was doing chores this morning I actually had to come in because I could not feel my toes.


Today we got a lot of painting done we are definitely getting ahead. Then tonight I manged to get caught up on laundry, clean house do a little spinning, and made several pages in our Christmas album. My goal this year is to print out photo's maybe not all 11,500 but most of them and it would be ideal if I could get them into scrap books.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIce Photos- keep up the good job

Anonymous said...

The snow looks beautiful. We got a big dump of it last night too.
Put up photos of oma's renos your are doing.
How many sleeps until you leave for your holiday?
Missing you, when are you coming for a visit?