Monday, January 28, 2008

It is extremely cold tonight so we have water running from each tap doors to the cupboards open. We went to town and bought a whole pallet of pellets for the pellet stove at the back so it is nice to know we have a lot during this cold spell. We were gone to hockey tonight we left home at three and the kids did not keep the fire going so now there is a mad panic to keep the fire going. Not a whole lot new I am just about finished my second slipper if I knit a bit before I fall asleep I may be able to finish the knitting part tonight. I will write more tomorrow and I hope to get the camera going again soon I really have not been taking many pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Just watched the news & We win for the coldest weather. Dawson Creek/Tumbler Ridge is the second coldest place in Canada with -40 and wind chill to -50!. I am talking Colder than Frobisher bay or Tuktiuktuk!!