Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Knitted slippers


YEAH!!!! woo hoooo look I actually made something that worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are not very pretty but they are on my feet and they work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am glad these worked the knitting was quite tight and my poor left thumb is very sore I would like to make some in some nice wool now but this worked they should last until Mimzy gets hold of them.
Today was a very long I woke up to frozen water it is a good thing I get up early and then I decided to get started on the laundry and found my washing machine water line froze up. I phoned my husband he was choked and came home which he did not have to do but it is unthawed now and those kids had better of learned a lesson on keeping the fire going. Then I have a baby Alpaca down so she and her friends are in the barn with a heat lamp and she is wearing a sweater. We have the camera on them to keep an eye on them. I gave her a needle and she took a tiny bit out of a bottle so we will just have to see in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharon in Surrey said...

Oh - been there, done that!! I remember the old Victorian house I lived in many years ago - the sewer pipers ran down the OUTSIDE of the house & froze up if you didn't keep the taps running . . . And I remember the boyfriend heating up that sucker with his welding torches!! LOL
There's nothing quite as fine as sitting on a cold, cold toilet seat in this weather, is there???? LOL