Sunday, January 27, 2008

Today it warmed up quite nicely so I went for a walk snowshoeing and the sun was brilliant that made the snow sparkle it really was quite lovely. I have not taught the dogs to say off my snow shoes or Cowboy stopping to get ice out of his paws right in front of me. I saw some different tracks on my walk some were coyote, some looked like rabbits but one looked like a hoof not sure what that would be.
I am knitting slippers and I will be very excited if I figure it out I love those hand made slippers but they are really hard to find sometimes.
I realized I am an extremely slow knitter I have the attention span of a 2 year old I knit a row then I stop then I try to go again and then I stop yup very slow. I think I hate sitting down it makes me extremely sleepy. I have had my wood stove burning for a full week it is amazing how much wood we have used. Well must run talk to you all soon.

No comments: