Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Today I went spinning and got some pointers on my hat that I am making slow very, very slow process. However if and when I finish it I will be quite pleased with myself I am using my own Mohair so it makes it even more special.
I think my late nights are catching up on me I am absolutely knackered and I need to go to bed. I just feel though if I stay up late I get a bit of time to do something fun like knit, scrapbook or make cards. I don't take the time during the day it is always busy with real things to do!
I have printed out all our Christmas photo's and now I have to figure out how to arrange them and make the page look nice.
My youngest son has three more laps to do on his running then he will have finished up his latest card and he will have run 75 miles pretty cool. I told him if he hits 150 miles we will have a party.

No comments: