Sunday, January 13, 2008

Two very Lovely Girls


Tonight I found myself wishing it was summer, dreaming of nice weather, no hockey, no school, no schedule... My goats were so clean this summer . I spent some time out in the barn yesterday sorting some wool getting it ready to ship out. As I was admiring my goats I realized if one was missing I would be none the wiser they all look the same and they won't stand still for a second for me to count. So I have given my dad the job of doing the daily count if you were to come up to me and ask me how many goats do you have I would have to lie NO IDEA or maybe I am just giving it a mental block so I don't have to admit it to my husband:) I do think on our property we are around 45 goats 8 Alpaca's 1 Llama 1 donkey 1 horse 2 cows 1 duck 1 emu 30 chickens 1 parrot 5 cats 10 dogs 1 pot bellied pig 16 rabbits 6 kids and 4 adults. We have definitely cut down a few years ago we had WAY more.
My favorite time of year is slowly coming up Spring I love all the new babies, the trees awakening, the snow going even thought it is pretty, the snakes are still sleeping...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need a hired hand to assist you with all those animals...GOOD LORD! And you wonder where your days go?!