Sunday, January 20, 2008

Today was a full fun day it started out my husband headed to Princeton to watch my middles son's game and bring him home. My son won a MVP somewhere in the tournament and he had fun. Then my youngest son had his last game of his tournament which they one it is only their second game they have won and they were very excited. Me on the other hand was a mess my nerves get shot my hands shake my stomach muscles ache, it short air breathing... Oh I hate having a Goalie. I can watch all my kids play except my oldest son and my youngest son they totally stress me out. Then after rounding up all my children I went to a card making workshop which was fun I don't really know that many people so I am little out of my league but fun still. I made a valentine card and tasted some lovely samples of fruit and veges and dip they were also selling off their discontinued stamp sets and I bought some very fun snowmen. Then it was home again for me to start supper unthaw ( It totally froze today) Then my kids followed later after the hockey game in town they all got in free because it was minor hockey week.
My poor husband went out at 3:30 to work on his logging truck and it is now 9:30 and he is still working on it and his supper is still waiting.
My youngest son is very cuddly tonight needs lots of hugs... actually all the boys seem to be??? Not my girls though sailing around full of it.
Well must run I need to iron my oldest son's suit for his grad pictures tomorrow, Oh yeah and his dogs bandanna he is going for grad pictures too. Can you believe second one graduating.

No comments: