Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I have been having computer troubles for two days so I have been backing up photo's, printing and burning pictures onto disks just in case the computer crashes. I have also finished my scarf that is going to Europe so I just have one more to do and I think I am ready to try a feather and fan scarf again well maybe I'm ready.
Last night I could not sleep so I got up try to fix the computer, kept wood in the fire and knit finally at 3:45 am I turned the light off fell asleep but then woke up at 5:10am. I am quite tired tonight so when any of my children look sleepy I am off to bed.
Tomorrow I am staining cupboards it will be good to get that job done.
Today Mimzy went to my side of the bed grabbed my ball of wool that was still attached to the scarf he took it through my room down the hall around the broom under the couch through the living room and then he would not give it to me. I did eventually get it and had to roll it back through the same route the dog took.

No comments: