Monday, January 14, 2008

Tonight I had a horrible trip home from hockey when I left it was clear and roads were wet but bare but oh my goodness my husband phoned me that he was coming to the arena and I was to go home IT WAS CRAZY!
There was a lot of snow on the road but the driving was okay but it was snowing so hard and blowing wind in every direction I honestly could not see or know where the road was you could not see the other vehicle's coming until you were right at them and then to come around a corner to two semi's stopped on the road. Oh my gosh I still feel sick and my insides are shaking I am not a good winter driver. If I know I am the only one on the road I"m okay but not to be able to see is very, very scary. If the roads are bad I am not going any where tomorrow.
My oldest daughter and I are slowly winning on the painting at my mom and dad's the living room walls are done but the fireplace is slower than molasses in the middle of winter! Tomorrow is the hall down the stairs and the main kitchen wall and more fireplace.
Today when I went to town I arranged a few dry grad donations, picked up a donation for my youngest son's tournament so all is good.
I have started a shawl and I think it will be quite pretty and I have also tried to start another one at least 10 times now and it is to have two holes in the middle all the way up the shawl well mine does not, it is just that the damn holes are crooked. I never get it straight I always take the scenic route.
Well I am off for some reason the spell check is not working so just ignore any mistakes because the box I type in is too small for me to check it over.

No comments: