Saturday, January 26, 2008

I have been having computer troubles so it has taken me all day to get on the Internet. Before I write about anything I want to say
Happy Birthday to a very special little girl and I thought about you all day having fun swimming with all your friends. I love you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today we went to the case lot sale and stocked up on some canned food, cereal, porridge, and sugar it is nice to fill the cupboards. I have been tiding up my wool sorting trying to find room to work with my Mohair in my Glass room since it is too cold outside or for outside office.
Last night we went to Kamloops to watch my oldest son play hockey they won, it was their last league game my son got a goal and an assist I thought they all played really well.
It has finally warmed up it was only -11 this morning so that is much better for doing chores I actually thought we would get snow when it armed up but we didn't. Well I should send an email to the birthday girl before my computer decides to act up again. Have a great night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ` it is cold here in tumbler ridge too. -30 and friggin' blowing hard.Brr..The truck won't start so we are in the house all day today. we were going to the pool for a swim. somebody wants to bake cookies.hard to believe yesterday was above 0 and by night fall it had dropped to -30.