Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What a busy day I cleaned all day never quit for a minute but man oh man is my bedroom clean. I also sorted filing cabinets, files and desk sounds like no big deal ...think 6 kids 5 in school all love to craft, school papers, a business to run from same desk, and a very creative bunch of crafters. Then it was off to hockey got home after 9:30 pm make tea and bed or at least I will until I get side tracked.
The back of my legs hurt so bad from my snow shoeing it is funny how something new like that takes awhile to get used to.
Tomorrow I am off to town to a spinning meeting and a few errands then we have hockey again the same time in the evening.
I hope to get someone to show me my next steps on my hat I am making how to decrease and I also have to decide if I am going to a retreat in February. Well must go have a wonderful night.

No comments: