Thursday, January 03, 2008

We spent most of the day in town we had to have the van in and found out both front tires are separating so we were all in the truck until 4:30 not too much fun and we found out we have to buy 4 new tires and have the van in town in the morning which is no big deal except it has rained all afternoon and into the evening and now it is freezing. We sat in the eye doctors from 2:30 until 4:40 now that was not much fun but the kids were real good and all of them had very good eye sight eyes were good except Tanisha now has to wear her glasses all the time which is so weird!!!!! and I don't have to wear mine at all any more which is very weird but I knew I could not wear them it was like I was on stilts.
I had a fun visit tonight my daughters boyfriend came out and we were checking out my craft room and looking through all my very wonderful, magnificent supplies. We had so much fun and even the kids joined in then she ended up taken my oldest son into town so he can catch a ride first thing in the morning for his hockey tournament that way if the roads are to bad I won't have to rush. Well I should get to bed. Have a good night.

No comments: