Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New years day! All is well I hope our New Years eve was typical for us My husband fell asleep at 9:30 my three little kids had a plan to buy a 24 pack (of pop) and drink pop all night. Well the youngest made it until 12:07 and then said what do I do know; his other brother and sister crashed before the count down. so now that means only one brushed his teeth. My oldest daughter was in town with her boy friend and they went to a friends house she checked in a few times and she is safe. My middle daughter just phoned and would like to be picked up she has been at friends house and up all night she had a lot of fun but I can't imagine her today! My oldest son has told me he got to do nothing but he actually did two trips to town, had a friend out drank pop ate chocolates, chips, pizza, drank a lot of pop and watched Smallville until 6am this morning. So my guess is they will all be in horrible moods today and the sparks will be flying.
This afternoon we are off to Grandma's for Chinese food which my husband was quite cheeky and invited us over because he had a craving for his mom's Chinese food so we shall land in full force for dinner:0 we don't go any where for dinner very often so we shall grace their house with a full load of non sleeping children and teenagers.
I am making plans for The New Year my mom, oldest daughter and myself are off on a three week trip to Europe this Spring, my kidding time is March which is exciting but a worry at the same time. We are in the process of buying a new trailer for the logging truck which I am not sure if it is a good move but we will think positive. I will write more later enjoy your day, enjoy your family and be safe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best in the new year!
Wow, a trip to Europe. Very exciting plans ahead I'll bet.

Silk said...

Happy New Year, my dear spinning buddy.. hugs Sheila

Anonymous said...

It was so nice talking to you this morning. I wish we could have done that over a warm cup of tea infront of your fire. Thanks for the inspiration, can you just come up here to help me ?!
Miss you lots. Love Me.

Sharon in Surrey said...

Isn't that always the way??? The kids fight to stay up & then fall asleep before midnight!! Or, they finally get there & are shocked that the world didn't move . . . . Hope the New Year is a good one for you, the kids & all the Fibre on the Hoof!!