Saturday, June 28, 2008


Beautiful, Beautiful Summer... it was so warm today it was just lovely. I spent a lot of the day watering, catching up on things outside we cleaned the pool. Oh summer is good. I was home all by myself everyone was off to the lake I would go if we were only going to be gone a couple of hours but not all day I rather be home. Tomorrow we are going out to the lake for a dinner then the next day we may go to the fire base to watch my son learn to jump out of a helicopter MAYBE not sure I can watch that. Then all hell breaks loose HAY time. We have two places to get from at the same time sigh when it rains it pours I will stress but I always figure it out.I am guessing we will get between 600 - 800 bales. So on that note I am off to find tea have a wonderful evening.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: