Sunday, June 22, 2008

Warmer days

I have being doing a lot of work around my yard and I think I a quite pleased but then I will get a visitor and I think what it must look like through their eyes and I still have so much work to do. It seems never ending I think if I live on a small lot in town my yard then would be perfect... Here I seem to get one step forward a hundred back.
Every year my pond seems different and I am not sure how it happens because I like to think nothing changes.
It is quite surprising how everything has grown up with it being such a cool windy spring it just crept up on me.
Did you know at 4:30 this morning it was very, very light out. Today we were busy I gave my donkey away to a friend it was sad to see him go but he has decided he does not like baby goats and has hurt two and killed one. So I know my friend will give him a good home. I have been trying to sell our horse he is quite lovely but it does us no good we are all nervous of him he needs to go and be a real horse not just a pet but no takers I have even offered him for free and not takers... Tonight I combed two of our dogs hair they were pathetic and did not enjoy it all, I also manged to get one rabbit done in the howling wind. I need to get a few more rabbits done but tomorrow I have two school meetings so I am not sure how much time I will have.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone Happy Summer!
I have been loving all your photos of your trip & the latest ones!
I have been sharing them with my coworkers at Aroma...we are envious!
Who is the adorable new puppy?
We miss you all!
H& K in Maui