Tuesday, June 24, 2008


This is George we are not too sure how he gets up on the very top of our counters. He is a huge heavy cat so it amazes us how graceful he thinks he is.
Today we went to Kamloops for a hearing test all is good no change my youngest daughter will never get the hearing loss she has back but we just have to make sure it does not get any worse. Then they adjust her hearing aid make sure it is all in working order. The appointment is about an hour my daughter is so shy she hardly speaks and she has been going to the same man for 6 years!
It was just going to be her and me but my middle son was up and doing chores by 6:30 so I would let him go with us and I did not have the heart to say no then my oldest daughter also tagged along but my middle daughter did not want to go.
In a few days my oldest daughter will be 19 years old how scary is that. Well off to find something to do. Have a good night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: