Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I bought this thermometer in Howarth in an Antique store it is made from a shuttle ( I think that is what they are called) it is used with a loom to run the fibre through. It is pretty cool and it is actually quite big I had to send it home by post.
Today I went to my youngest daughter's grade 6 graduation it was nice they served a lovely meal, we heard some speeches, saw a great power point presentation that mu daughter and her friend made. It is hard to believe I will only have one child left in elementary school. We bought her Helium balloons and a gift bag full of goodies we have always as tradition given each child a little gift as it is their special day and each one excitedly waits their turn. I know they are excited even though they never ask for anything.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: