Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bear Scare


Here is the photo my mom took of my alpacas gathering the baby goats, three adult goats plus the baby Alpacas in circle away from where the biggest Cinnamon bear and her two cubs were. The Momma bear was huge way too close for comfort. I do hope she stays out of our property and away from our livestock. We are seeing bears everyday now I saw one tonight on our way home and the kids are seeing two or three every trip to and from school.
Today I had a nice lunch at my house I will post a picture tomorrow of getting ready for our lunch. If my son is still in Campbell River ( I guess they are still doing cuts this weekend) I am for sure planning to go see him. My daughter has just informed me she would like a soccer theme for her birthday, so now I am in planning mode!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: