Thursday, September 11, 2008

Watermelon

Does that not look good

It makes me want Watermelon right now.
I am not 100 percent the name of the movie my girls are in is 2010 but when I googled it it said it was a movie in 1984 so I am not sure. One of the men who picked up the girls said it will be one of the most expensive films made in Canada. Good I hope they remember my famous girls:) I asked if their was anyone famous that they would meet but I am not a big TV or movie watcher so I did not know any names. He also told me it would be approx. 18 months or so until the movie came out. That is all I know. I will tell you more if I find anything else out.
We are still moving Hay third day in a row one more day tomorrow. Then I am finished I am hoping to be done in time to stop and go in the Terry Fox run with my youngest son but I will have to see how that plays out. We have been so busy with hauling Hay all day, hockey, school meetings every night I am so tired.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: