Wednesday, September 10, 2008

These girls six of them are waiting patiently after a month and half of hard training. They are off to movie stars these six lovely girls are going to be famous or maybe one or two of them. The movie will take approximately 18 months to come out. So if it does show our girls I will set them up a t.v.in the barn so they can see themselves.
The girls will be gone for four days or could be up to a week. I could have joined them but I just don't have time to go. The one lady I spoke with mentioned she would take photo's but I will have to see as I am sure they are quite busy.
I was just hoping they would lead well each girl is quite trained at leading that is if they choose to be. I do hope they behave them self and don't' bunt someone famous in the bum.
Here they go it is quite sad to see them go but at the same time a relief as it was a lot of extra work the kids and I did every day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck girls! Make us proud!!