Friday, September 05, 2008

Sparkle looking very pretty
This is the fire starter I was cutting when I cut my finger with the axe. It is wonderful stuff it was a tree that fell a few years ago and it is full of Pitch very black pitch that lights so well. When we have fire wood of this stuff we can only put one piece at a time it is actually quite dangerous.
Today is a special day it is my nephew's third birthday. I talked to him earlier and he told me he is having chocolate cake, playing with his new John Deer grader and driving his new Hummer. What more can a three year old boy ask for!
Tonight my son is playing his second game this one in Campbell river last night he played in Victoria and they one and he got quite a bit of ice time so he was happy. Well off for tea and I have to be at the arena in the morning... sigh... it could be worse I could be my husband he has to be at a safety workshop at 8am in Kamloops and those are like watching paint dry. Yup sucks to be him
Posted by Picasa

No comments: