Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First day of school

Today was a busy day my oldest son left this morning and took 8 1/2 hours to get to Campbell River. He drove the whole way and said it was pretty intense and a little stressful. I am so proud of him that is the longest he has driven. His new gas tanks worked well and his shiny new box in the back of his truck matched his shiny tires. The tires that he polished all weekend.
He has set me up with MSN I vowed I would never do it but now my husband and I can talk with him if we ever match our time on the computer. I told him not to sign me up to anyone else though no time to chat. So we will see how it goes down there then if he stays we will go see him.
My kids are off on their first day of school I can't remember what they were laughing at but they thought they were funny. All of them sporting new clothes new shoes so all was good.
I am hoping to stay home tomorrow but hockey starts for my youngest son so I will have to see if I am going or my husband. Well I must run have a great night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: