Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Good Morning
Today is a full day as soon as I get the kids off on the school bus it is off to do chores have a coffee with mom and dad then off to move hay. I a picking up one of my oldest son's friends and we will see how much hay we can get today. I would like to be able to get what we need in two days. Then tonight my girls want to go to drop in soccer and middle daughter is off to get help with her Biology. I am of with my youngest daughter tonight to rent a clarinet.
Yesterday we were busy outside we did get time for a walk we went for a longer walk to the post office boxes we were so hot way too dressed. Our house is quite cool so it is quite easy to get hot while we head outside. I have been quite slow at knitting, crocheting no new projects just working on some old ones and I have not done any more sewing. It is funny I just can't make myself sit down and take the time to be creative maybe when it gets cold and work slows down outside. Well I must run have a great day

1 comment:

Rose of Sharon said...

Sounds like a busy fall day. Your life sounds really wonderful!

:0) Sharon