Saturday, September 13, 2008

Enjoying the beautiful Fall day

The animals were enjoying the lovely day. They were quite content eating the grass, laying in the sun relaxing.

Sam's ducks.
These turkeys are very happy they are on our farm as Thanks giving is just around the corner and they know they are safe.
The movie stars are home they came home late last night around 10:30 pm. I think they were pleased they were home. They went straight to the barn and today they were the first one out to head the field. I guess all went well one escaped we kind of knew she would she has trouble knowing what a fence is for. Then there was some concern over the fighting of the goats we have a couple of very bossy girls which made the "extras" quite nervous! I was happy as I was handed a cheque over to me actually it was very cool and my kids were happy because the children who helped train the goats each got $100.00.
Last night I went to a card making night and had a look at the new catalogue; very nice stuff. Well off to wait for kids to call me have a good night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: