Sunday, September 14, 2008

Getting ready for the Terry Fox Run

Here is my youngest son on Friday stretching for the Terry Fox Run. He and his friend were so funny.
Not sure what you call this stretch.
Today I re-potted plants brought some inside so I will have to See how they will do for the Winter. Began to tidy the house which I am pretty sure is a waste of time. I am trying to get my youngest daughter to change rooms with my two younger boys so I will have to get my older kids to pump her up about it. The boy's room is the room you see (with no doors) when you come into my house it is always a mess I can clean it and it is messed up within 48 hours. Today I took my kids and their friends to the river they went swimming, saw a snake, saw dead fish and two dead hawks it was not very nice but they had fun and loved the water. Yuck I would never go in it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: