Saturday, September 06, 2008

We played with friends today

Today after hockey the kids invited some friends over. They had so much fun and they all played so nicely.
We decided to walk down to the river to see the Salmon spawning. It was quite neat to see them and one fish he swam so fast he was incredible. Then the kids decided they needed to swim. My youngest son striped down to his nickers and did not bat an eye. Oh to be ten years old.
Here is an amazing guy who did his incredible journey to come home. Gosh they absolutely amaze me how do they know how to get home.
Last night my son got a goal in the third period. I think he was pretty happy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Gig! The river sure looks low. I wish it was warm enough to strip down and swim in a river here! Fall has sprung!
YAY for Jordan!