Monday, September 15, 2008

Getting ready for winter

Fire wood lots of fire wood.
This is all we use to heat our house propane is too expensive it is one thing to fill up but when it is cold it barley lasts a month.
Grain bin full now that is a very good feeling.
Kindling ready for those hard to light fires

Potatoes lots and lots of potatoes. My mom and Dad grow an awesome garden it is hard to believe what they get out of it.
Today I cleaned my house tidied the fish tank, moved the family room around, changed my birds cage, did some laundry. I also went to town and bought a flat of wood pellets for our back stove. I am getting so organized just not too sure what for????
I am counting the days until I can go visit Jordan I sure do miss him. Soon very soon. I have been watching the news of hurricane Ike, I am sure thankful for my mountains. I can not imagine what it must be like to live there the stress but be horrible.
I have been hunting for two weeks for my wollee winder for my spinning wheel I put it safe, so safe I have not been able to find it. I found it today so now I am ready to spin again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: