Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Miss Hyacinth's Olympic cake
My middle daughter baked this cake my youngest daughter baked the Olympic cake for our going bake to school, fair well to Summer, bye to Jordan treat.

This is my son's new box for his truck he could put a lot of his stuff in it and lock it up.
Tonight my dad and I picked Apples we have so many we never got them all picked tonight. We are trying to beat the bear I hope she does not come tonight my goats and Alpacas are in that field. Today I spent the whole day cleaning my dresser drawers, and sorting my closet. Tomorrow I hope to get to the top of my closet and sort. My room was so clean until I started. I kind of regretted it this afternoon. I will probably take the rest of the week finishing up in my room. I am wondering if I should start on my husbands side ... he won't like that actually I was thinking he should move his stuff from our closet to my son's then I would have more room! I could spread out sort analyze and have a wonderful set up. Oh to dream. Well I am off to have a cup of tea and dream of my closet.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved all the photos. Kids looked lovely for school.
Just settling in after being away so long.
love Sal