Thursday, April 23, 2009


Big Bird this is Emu.

Today there was a very cold wind. It is so not fun. Our house was so cold. It actually was too cold to sit on our kitchen chairs. We had to make a quick run to Kamloops to pick up our walk numbers. On Saturday we go to Kamloops our walk is at 9:30. I am a little nervous I have never joined in one before. I hope to take pictures so if I do I will post them for you all to see.
My little blind baby is still hanging in there. He manages to stand up now. The reason he can not stand too well is the infection damaged his legs. I am really not too sure what is up with him. However he is a love.
Tomorrow I am off to watch soccer Tanisha is in a tournament in town. I hope it is warm I think I will take lined pants just in case.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: