Sunday, April 19, 2009

Roosters. Very beautiful Roosters!

This is one of the boys roosters he is very handsome

Look at him showing off swishing his tail. My three boys and their dad built a run on the boys chicken house. The chickens are so happy. It is a little rough looking but with some paint it will be quite lovely. We always seem to build things out of older recycled wood. So it has a redneck appeal. I am quite proud of the boys for doing it. I do think it is quite cute. The chicken house took up the majority of the day. I worked on our back room I am winning. The girls baked caught up on their homework. It was quite a productive day.
Yesterday we went to Kelowna for the day. I have many pictures to share with you all so over the next few days I will post them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: