Wednesday, April 15, 2009


A great cuckoo clock. Unfortunately it is a chicken that comes out and clucks. I did not mention this clock to my husband however how he missed it we will never know. Anyways my husband and his brother were having a visit over Easter. When then my clock went off well they both jumped up and Allan (my husband) said Hey Rob there is a chicken in here. They started looking around. I was already in bed. When I heard that I laughed so hard because in our house you could easily find a chicken having a visit.
Today I went into town to walk with my daughter and my oldest son joined us. He goes to boot camp next weekend for ten days for fire fighting. He walked five km with a back pack full of hand weights weighing forty eight pounds. He did well. He really is amazing.
I am quite tired so I am off to bed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: