Saturday, April 25, 2009


Here I am finishing the race. I had the kids cheering me and Sam jumping up and down with his arms in the air. CHEERING!!!!!!!

I am taking out my head phones so I can hear my kids. It was not too hard my legs hurt in front below my knee. I came to the conclusion I think I walk funny. I was fine until I had to finish and walk along the bridge. I did everything in my power not to look over the edge. It made my head swooshy. I would like to try a big run. However I would have to make sure I had the time. I feel like I am always rushing. We had to be up by 5am to have everything ready so I could go. I did the chores in the pouring rain. Nothing is relaxing. If I ever did a big run and it is in an other town I town I would go the night before so I have no rush.
To top it off our van was having huge issues. It was making a horrible noise like the bottom was falling out. I guess are breaks were going. It was weird no real warning. So Allan is out right now fixing them. I think it is coming time to look for a new vehicle our van is seven years old. We are not really ready to downs size so it is only in our thoughts. I hate the thought of a payment for the next five years. I refuse to pay more than our mortgage for a vehicle... We will watch and see how work goes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did i say how much i loved your jacket?

Sunflower Farm and Petit Creek Lavender said...

I love it too. I have it in Bright Yellow!!! Nana has it is a beautiful blue