Friday, January 08, 2010


Ahh our first week into the New Year. It went okay minus the two days of missed work. The kids made it to school without to much complaining. Miss Hyacinth did want her Dad to call the school and tell them it should only be a half day. That is half a day for the first day back. We have been busy burning fire wood, laundry, cleaning. I even manged a little fun added in. Quite a bit of skiing or actually that is quite a bit for me. I can not go for hours in a day as I just have too much to do. Still we have had fun. Maybe I am getting a bit better...
It has been very pretty out. The fairies have been dancing every evening leaving crystals of snow ans sparkles for us to enjoy.
My neighbors dog had eight puppies. That so could have been us. I am so glad we took Lulu in to be spayed. Even though we could not afford the cost right before Christmas. Could you imagine eight puppies and -21....
I have started to make my Cathedral Arch. It is taking me forever and it is so big right on the kitchen floor... You ask why am I making it? What am I going to do with it? I haven't a clue. I just need to make it.
I am waiting for my son to call. He has a game tonight. I am also waiting for my two girls they are up at my brothers helping watch ten nine year old girls. So after the girls come home and Jordan phones. I am so off to bed.
We have been crafting snowflakes. We have been inspired of the snow and the fairies sparkle. Our new January theme.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: