Thursday, January 14, 2010



Today has been a long day. I started painting the hall and I am totally regretting the mess now. I have found the news exhausting. Everything is so sad.
Our days have been quite warm. We are having very strange weather. I sure hope it picks up for the Olympics. We had hockey, soccer meetings tonight. I am now trying my hardest to stay awake until Allan has to go to work.
Jordan called tonight he got a goal tonight so that is exciting.
I will post some pictures of my hall when I get organized. I can see it is going to be a slow project. I have no inspiration to paint. I am really too tired to even write anything clever tonight. So I will come back tomorrow. Have a wonderful sleep. Please pray for the people of Haiti
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gail said...

See how easy it is!