Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dalton's beloved Cat Sparkle.

I thought I would tell you about a lesson of romance. We spent the whole day in Kamloops the other day. Left home at eight am and returned at eight pm. It was quite nice. We did not have to rush and we all had a look at the stores that interested us. So my youngest son, Sam came out of a cell phone store with his Dad. Now poor Sam being the youngest seems to have to wait awhile for things his brothers and sisters already have. For example Face book (he uses mine and plays the games under my name) driving!!!, buying a truck !!??, and cell phones. So he started to tell me about this really cool long narrow "NEW" cell phone called the new chocolate. How cool it is and that he should have it.
I then told my family about how nice it would be that if someone was really romantic. That they could buy their other person "The New Chocolate phone", with a very beautiful red Pashmina Scarf, add some chocolates and maybe a flowers. Then they could put it in a very beautiful box. As the box/wrapping is the cherry on top. Soooo my very romantic husband very loudly says. "OH your cut off, no more cell phones for you until your Blackberry contract is done" !!!! He totally missed the just of the story.
Then there was the time I was having a family dinner. My Mom and Dad and his Mom were joining us. So he headed into town to pick up some things and I asked him to buy me some nice white flowers (daisy's) for the table. So he comes home drops everything in the kitchen. I call him back and ask where my flowers were. He said right their on the counter. There sat a lovely bag of white FLOUR. No guilt... no I am sorry... just a bit choked because he stood so long in the grocery store on which type of flour to buy.
Then at Christmas I had said to my husband. I was hoping we could have done something together. Like maybe go to Starbucks together nothing much. He smiles so pleased with himself I took you to town and to Kamloops.... don't think he gets it....do you ...Got to love him...I guess I will just go shopping for myself ...:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: