Monday, January 11, 2010

Sparkly Muffins and Sparkly Snowflakes. Isn't that fun
We have been trying to add some fun into each day. We have had chocolate chip cookies shaped like stars. We have been building on my Arch Cathedral while a Princess movie has been playing in the back ground. We have done some skiing, the boys have skated. Had a friend over to skate and toboggan. It has been full days. Late nights, early mornings. Last night I stayed up to do my bills. I hate every second of it but it is a good feeling when it is done.
It has rained all day and our yard is a sheet of ice. Our ice rink is still hanging in there but it had better freeze soon. I am really not sure if I will go to Campbell River. Jords say the weather is not nice, terrible rain. Plus I keep thinking of that 17 1/2 hour bus ride. I still have a few days to decide. Well I am extremely tired tonight so I will call it a day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: