Monday, January 18, 2010


Most of our snow is gone now however our yard and driveway has still a good amount of ice. It is still above zero. Just crazy. I wonder what will happen to our Olympics. I guess they could fly them up to the ski hills in the North. I bet they still have a lot of snow. Yesterday Tanisha made snowflake shaped cookies man are they good. I have been thinking we should ban cookies from this house. Also my Mom made us a marble cake. I see there is only tow pieces left. Good thing no baking ever goes to waste here.
Any moment now Sam's alarm clock should go off. He has a new wind up one. The first day h e flew out of bed along with George the cat. They both had such a shock.
I am excited the Olympic Torch is coming into our town February Sixth. I do hope we get to see it. I think I will have to go buy a newspaper to find out exactly all the details. I really am hoping to take the kids.
On today's menu is finish painting the hall, hang up pictures, vacuum and wash the floor. I hope to have it done by the time I have to pick up the kids from the bus. Then it will be off to hockey. So wish me luck I do not get side tracked. I am ready to move onto a new project.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: