Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Strange phone call tonight. The school that accepted my middle daughter to go to phoned tonight. They phoned to ask if she was ready to start school on February third. Ahh she has not graduated yet. So then they asked if she would be ready in June. She said that her parents would rather she wait a year to work. He then said okay you will have to re -apply and you will lose the full scholarship. We did not know about a full scholarship. So he told her to get hold of him when she is ready. This is all too much for this Mom. Poetry, publishing, scholarships, Haiti fundraisers. I think this would explain the headache that has sat on my for-head for the last couple days. I think I will find a nice cup a tea.

No comments: