Sunday, January 17, 2010


I did not realize it has been so long since I posted. I have been extremely busy. Last week I was in town every night for something for the kids. Then Saturday we went to Kamloops first thing then off some went to Kelowna. I came home with our youngest two. I have been painting the hall so that has pretty much filled up any spare time. I did regret it half way through but I can see I am winning now. I am not too sure I like the colour. I picked a cream and I like it but it is so not me. I love my colours I had but it made our house way too dark. I am sure once I get the pictures up and a very cute cabinet it will look fine. I am however not putting the book shelves back. So that does lead to a problem. Where will I put them... Probably on the shelves in the laundry room and then I will pack up my material. Our weather has been amazing. I kind of scary it has put the road restrictions on where my Husband works. Which totally sucks. That means we still haul the same distance with half a load. Probably means we won't be able to pay the fuel bill.......!!!!! Why not! between tires, fuel, repair bills this novelty of a truck is so gone. I so wish we could get out of it. I will be a hindered and still in debt. Sometimes it feels like we have three hundred pound brick on our shoulders. If we could I would go get a loan and pay off everything then it would feel like we could breath. Everything we do we think Ahh we should not do this or better not or we do it and feel sick about it. Anyway enough snivelling it won't make it go away.
I will keep at my house and get it back to order. Clean some clutter and if the weather stays like this I will open the doors and some windows and let some fresh air in. I did that for a bit today. It was cool but it felt so nice.
Our Spring is already filling up with things to do. Tanisha has a full schedule that keeps our schedule full. Soccer, soccer trip to Prince Edward Island. grad dress hunting, grad, exams, hockey, pies, fundraisers, school projects.... and is only one child. Well I should head off to bed. The morning likes to show up so fast. It really is amazing how quickly our sleeps goes by. Have very good dreams and I will try not leave such a big gap in between my posts.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: