Sunday, January 10, 2010


It seems as if it was a busy day but I just think I am tired from not sleeping well last night. We are having the most horrible time with our wood stove. It smokes like crazy or it won't light. Our house was so cold last night and today. Then tonight I was trying to put wood in the fire and it was smoking like crazy. Then all of a sudden huge flames came curling out the top, up and back. So very, very scary. Didn't help that I screamed but it just missed my face and hair. So tomorrow I am letting the fire die out and Allan will take the pipes apart again to see if it is all right inside them. Our throats hurt from the smoke all the time.
I just finished doing my books and sent it off to the book keeper. I so hate that job.
This afternoon I had to take Tanisha in for biology. The class is preparing for provincial exams. So while she was in class for two hours I picked up Nana. We went to have tea and try to be creative at our friends house. Then we ran and bought groceries came home and made a late supper. Then the boys went out to skate until nearly nine pm.
Tomorrow I am so thankful my Mom is going into town early and I asked her if she would go to the bank to pay a bill for me. I could go but I have to go in later so I was hoping to save a trip.
Talking about trips. I have been thinking of going to Campbell River but it is a seventeen and half hour bus ride. So I have not made up my mind yet. That seems so long. I would really love to visit Jordan see one of his games and walk along the ocean. I will let you know if I decide.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: