Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mercury getting love or is he trying to bite...
Run Like The Wind is checking out what's happening
Spring time jobs moving rocks
Not sure if I already posted this photo but this what we have been doing
Multi tasking all day raking, burning and I came to the conclusion I would make a horrible fire man... fire scares me. We milked goats, fed goats, looked for goats, did this routine all day over and over.
Tried to do a little sewing and little crocheting and a little house work. My husband and son should be home after mid night some time from Maple Ridge so I will try to stay up and make sure they get home safe.
I have tried since early afternoon to get my fire to light and it refuses to light so it will be a bit chilly tonight.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CatHerder said...

I love the second pic...what a smile!