Monday, March 17, 2008

Today was a little warmer but you still needed your coat on. This will be just a short post as it is quite late. We just came in from a new baby she is good under heat we got some milk into her so hopefully all will be good till morning... unfortunately the doe that just had is not the doe we have been dealing with all day so now I don't know if i will be all night with her. Gosh I hope not I am quite tired.
I have been painting chairs and china cabinet so I hope to put on a good coat of paint tomorrow I have to hurry and get it done as it is taking over the whole house...again:)
I have been wanting to make a quilt and the only thing stopping me is fear and not knowing what I am doing. So tonight in between going outside with the goats I have been cutting squares I truly do not know what to do so I am winging it. Well I am off to bed for a few hours talk to you all soon.

No comments: