Sunday, March 09, 2008

Today twins were born I have never seen such tiny babies the two of them together are still smaller than a regular Angora baby. I really did not think they would make it but so far they are alive I just came in from outside and they ate but we can not keep them with their mom with the way it has been going they would die by morning so under the heat lamp they stay. If it slows down tomorrow I hope to get some pictures but all we have been doing is working with babies for a week now.
Today I left my oldest daughter in charge along with middle daughter and oldest son while my husband and I ran to Kelowna to catch my youngest daughters last game of her tournament for first place they lost 3-2 so second is great too. My little darling has decide she wants to be a goalie and I guess she played great all weekend two goalies in one house I don't think I can handle the stress! I had such a terrible time staying awake I fell asleep on the way there and on the way back. How am I ever going to travel around Europe and stay awake I will miss it all. Well I must finish my tea and then hit the hay for a few hours there is a goat looking like she might like to give birth tonight sigh... why not... we should have rules only give birth between 10am and 1pm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dirty Snow? More info please.
Can't wait to see the pictures of the new baby twins?
What was the other project that made it to the regionals?
A goalie?!!