Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More babies we are at 30 born 26 alive. These goats are not the brightest bunch we are slowly nearing the end of this group. I am quite happy about that we are at 8 new boys in less than 3 days. Tonight we had them all muddled wrong babies with the wrong mom's CRAZY!
It has been so busy the days are flying by.
I have been crocheting a little I will take a picture tomorrow it is quite nice. I went to a friends house to make a card tonight it was a bit rushed because just as I we to leave another goat had twins, my younger son came home with a friend and wanted a sleep over he was suppose to go visit Grandma in town then two stupid very annoying tele marketing as I was trying to walk out the door Oh my gosh I HATE THEM they constantly harass us and as late at 9pm. I really hate CAPITOL ONE DO THEY NOT KNOW THE WORD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well off to bed Is till have sic kids up plus two friends and I am very tired.

No comments: