Friday, March 27, 2009

Good Morning I do believe we have the worst luck with computers. Yesterday we had three on in front of us an and could not get anyone of them to properly work. Crazy.
No school today which is nice. Two of my kids are off to bridge lake.
My oldest son's truck is off road use. It has a lot of work to be done on it. Over $1500 so we brought it home and I guess we will go from here and start buying parts... It never quits.
I am not sure what I will do today. I would like to work on the pond but I need it to unthaw a bit more to get to the part I would like to work on. I would like the most work done by Easter. I would hate the Easter Bunny to think we were messy people. We may also go into town and go for a walk with Nana she would like us to visit.
All the animals are doing fine. The other day my ram was so funny he was hopping on all four legs all around his pen. He was so cute. I really wish I had filmed it. The babies are well. Some of the little ones are so bad they chew our boots, chew our laces, climb on us. they are very, very cute.
I hope to take a camera today so I can get some pictures for my blog. I only have my big camera which is too hard to take with me if I a walking. However I will figure it out always do. Well must run and head outside to feed my baby. Have a wonderful day do something Awesome! make a wonderful Memory.

No comments: