Sunday, March 01, 2009

Looking for Spring

I am looking for Spring has anyone seen it!
Beautiful Pussy willows there is hope Spring will be found.
Today was a very full day of Hockey all day from 7am until after 6 tonight. It warmed up quite a bit and the last time I looked outside it was raining. It had better improve my babies can arrive any day. On our trips in to town we have been seeing many Eagles. They are so beautiful. Eagles really are an amazing bird. In the morning I hope to get up early do chores before I drive my kids to school. Then I will meet my daughter and we hope to go for a walk around bench. Then I will come home and go back to town for a bank appointment and to buy baking supplies for my daughter. Then pick up kids from school. Tonight I was trying to learn to do Face book by putting pictures up not easy. I actually think it is my computer. My computer is a total jerk. I think the next computer I will not put Norton on. I am having so many hassles. Over all it was a very good weekend very, very busy. I have been throwing around the idea of training for a 1/2 marathon. I would do it with walking. I just do not know if I have the staying power to stick with it or the time. I know I could do it. I just don't know if I could do it in a decent time. I will keep you mind on my decision. So far no one wants to join me. How rude not one child jumped at the offer!!! I will talk to you all tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: