Saturday, February 28, 2009

We were looking for the Ogopogo but we did not see it. One day we will.

My daughter is officially moved out. She is staying her second night there. It is kind of hard to believe that we have these grown up kids. Sigh... the time has really gone fast. I am down to three kids home right now. Two are at hockey. One is on route traveling home it will be a long night. We have to be at the arena by 7:30 am the we have two games and one practice. Then one game in the afternoon. At five my husband has a game. I am pretty sure that darn ice should melt soon. I really am sick of the arena. I will head off to bed talk to you all soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice photo. Has anyone taken over Savannah's room?
Does anyone want to come for Spring Break?